Ive got the blues..
I should go get this polish and wear it!
We had to get off the boat. I dont know why, they just told us to. firmly. I dont think we were in the way:)
Isnt it the worst feeling, leaving vacation? I dont think I have ever been on one that I was eager to pack up and go home.
If I was packing these bags, I wouldnt look as sad as her. Poor thing. Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011
We all discussed why we liked to cruise over dinner one night and here is my top 5
1. I dont have to cook, or even think about what is for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or in-between.
2. I dont have to drive to a gym.
3. The room stewards are truly housekeepers, they clean twice a DAY!!
4. The kids are somewhat free yet contained, only option is jumping ship. (lets not even go there!)
5. There’s plenty of entertainment for both kids and adults to do together or seperatley
Now if its just me and the mister, I dont have to cruise, its a different ballgame!
My kids had the best time ever. The first night they made a couple of buds and by the last night, they had their own little following. Their cool club grew bigger and bigger every night. That was fun to watch. Us old people hung around the coffee bar and they were always gathered around the ice cream machine.
There are so many moments frozen in my memory that I cherish.
Im still working uploading some pics to share, but im playing the depressed card so give me a few days. Im trying to get over all the fun Im missing